måndag 31 oktober 2011

Some of my favorite TV shows

Hi my name is Clemence and i’m 11 years old.                                                                     
I'm  in 6B. It’s really fun to be in 6th grade then we learn and get good grades. 
My favorite sport is swimming, football, bandy and basketball. These sports I play at school but swimming is in Vasalundshallen. My favorite tv programmes are The simpsons, Friends , Family Guy, and many more. My favorite hobbies are to watch tv, play games with my cousins and friends, playing on my wii, nintendo and my brother 's xbox  and many other more fun games. I like the small English group and it’s really fun here in the small English group.
  
Here are some of my favorite tv programs!
Channel 5 


 
chanel 6     
                                        

chanel 6 

/Clemence 6B

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar